Quinoa Peanut Butter Cup Protein Balls
These peanut butter cup quinoa energy bites make a delicious snack that is easy and full of healthy fats and plant protein! Prep them this weekend to snack on all week! (vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: about 16 balls 1x
- Category: snack
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (just peanuts and salt)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (vegan/dairy-free if necessary)
- Stir together all ingredients except for chocolate chips.
- Scoop mixture by the tablespoon and roll into balls. Place on parchment to set.
- In a microwave-safe dish, melt chocolate chips by microwaving at 30-second intervals, stirring in between until smooth. Drizzle over quinoa balls.
- Place balls in the refrigerator to set. Once the chocolate is hardened, store balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Store protein balls in the refrigerator in an airtight container up to 5 days.
- For an extra protein boost, add a scoop of your favorite unflavored protein powder or collagen and 3 tablespoons of water. You can also try peanut butter or chocolate flavored protein.
Keywords: peanut butter cup protein balls, peanut butter chocolate protein balls, protein balls made with quinoa