Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
Creamy peanut butter banana overnight oats are the perfect healthy make-ahead breakfast to grab and go on busy mornings. Naturally high in protein and made with no added sugar, this oatmeal will keep you fueled for hours! (gluten-free)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Refrigeration Time: 6 hours
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 6 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 2-3 servings 1x
- Category: breakfast
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
- 1 medium very ripe banana
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- In a large jar or other container with a lid (I use a quart size jar), mash the banana.
- Stir in yogurt, milk and peanut butter until smooth.
- Stir in oats, chia seeds and cinnamon.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, or for at least 6 hours. If you'd like, you can portion your oatmeal out into 2 or 3 jars before refrigerating.
- In the morning, give it all a stir and enjoy!
- If you'd like to warm it up, heat individual portions for 30-60 seconds in a microwave-safe dish.
- For vegan, use your favorite non-dairy milk and yogurt. Look for high-protein versions to keep the protein content in the overall recipe high.
- You can also use other nut butters, such as almond butter or mixed nut butter.
- If you want the oatmeal to be sweeter, you can use vanilla yogurt, or add about 1 tbsp of honey or maple syrup with the yogurt and milk.
- If you don't like the texture of chia seeds, you can sub in ground flaxseed or just leave them out.
- Feel free to add any mix-ins, like chocolate chips or walnuts.
Keywords: peanut butter banana overnight oats, high protein peanut butter banana overnight oats