Orange Pineapple Rum Punch
Fuel your fun this summer with a refreshing orange pineapple rum punch. It’s easy to make and delicious to sip on the beach, by the pool, or in your backyard!
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 5 min
- Yield: 6-8 drinks 1x
- Category: cocktail
- 2 cups Florida Orange Juice
- 1 cup 100% pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup light rum
- 1/2 cup dark rum
- 1/2 cup coconut or banana rum
- Fresh mint, for garnish
- In a punch bowl or pitcher, combine Florida Orange Juice, pineapple juice and rums. Stir to combine.
- Pour into glasses filled with ice, and garnish each with a sprig of fresh mint.
To make it a mocktail: omit rum, and add desired amount of coconut-flavored unsweetened sparkling water.
Keywords: rum punch, cocktail, pineapple orange juice