Easy Make-Ahead Broccoli Cheddar Egg Muffins
Easy Make-Ahead Broccoli Cheddar Egg Muffins are full of veggies and protein for a healthy breakfast on busy mornings! (gluten-free, vegetarian)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 6 egg cups 1x
- Category: breakfast
- Method: baked
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp mustard powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin tin with 6 cupcake liners. Spray liners lightly with oil.
- Divide broccoli and cheese between liners. Whisk together eggs, milk and spices. Pour egg mixture over broccoli in each liner.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until eggs are set. Remove from the oven and enjoy! Allow extras to cool before refrigerating or freezing in an airtight container.
Keywords: broccoli and cheddar muffins, easy egg muffins