- To make the best toasted bread, pan fry slices of sourdough bread in equal parts butter and olive oil.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container up to 3 days.
To cook artichokes in the Instant Pot:
- Place the trivet into the bottom of the Instant Pot. Add one cup of water to the bottom of the pot. Arrange artichokes on the steamer basket and place the steamer basket into the Instant Pot on top of the trivet.
- Close the lid and make sure the steam vent is set to "Sealing".
- Pressure cook on high for 10 minutes.
- Once timer goes off, carefully turn the vent to "Venting" (away from your hands and face) to release pressure until valve has dropped. Open the lid and carefully remove steamer basket and trivet with a pair of tongs.