Immune Support Grapefruit Mango Smoothie with Turmeric
Give your immune system some support this winter with this nutrient-packed grapefruit mango smoothie with turmeric and ginger. It's great for a quick breakfast or snack! (gluten-free)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- Category: smoothie
- Method: blended
- Cuisine: American
- 1 large ruby red grapefruit, segmented (including juice)
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp fresh grated turmeric
- 1 tsp raw honey
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass or bowl and top as desired. Enjoy!
- Use nondairy milk and nondairy probiotic yogurt for vegan/dairy-free.
- You can use 1/4 tsp ground ginger and ground turmeric, if that's what you have.
Keywords: grapefruit mango smoothie, grapefruit mango smoothie with turmeric