Hot Broccoli Dip
Cheesy hot broccoli dip that’s secretly healthier is perfect for football games and holiday parties! (gluten-free, vegetarian)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 8-10 servings 1x
- Category: appetizer
- Method: baked
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup red or orange bell pepper
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups broccoli, chopped (one small crown)
- 2 oz light cream cheese
- 3/4 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp shredded parmesan
- 2 tbsp grated white cheddar cheese
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- Additional 2 tbsp parmesan
- Additional 2 tbsp cheddar
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a food processor, pulse garlic, onion, and bell pepper until finely chopped. Add to a large bowl and stir in broccoli.
- Stir in cream cheese, yogurt, parmesan, cheddar and black pepper.
- Spread mixture into an 8-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika and bake for 15 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove, top with additional cheese and return to oven. Broil until cheese gets bubbly and slightly golden.
- Serve warm with crackers, pita chips, or cut up veggies.
Keywords: hot dip, broccoli dip, healthy cheesy dip