Healthier Cheesy Hot Broccoli Dip
Cheesy hot broccoli dip that's secretly healthier is a delicious snack or appetizer loaded with veggies and cheese. It's great for football games and parties! (gluten-free, vegetarian)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 8-10 servings 1x
- Category: appetizer
- Method: baked
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup diced red or orange bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 1/2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup freshly parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp freshly grated cheddar cheese
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mince garlic. Finely dice onion and bell pepper. Chop broccoli into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese and yogurt until smooth. Add chopped veggies, 2 tbsp of the parmesan, 1/2 cup of the cheddar, salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture into an 8-inch baking dish. Top with remaining parmesan and cheddar and sprinkle with paprika. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until top is golden and bubbly.
- Serve warm with crackers, pita chips, and/or cut up veggies.
- Store leftover dip in the refrigerator in an airtight container up to 3 days.
- This recipe is really very flexible. I've added in other veggies when I didn't have broccoli. I've used Boursin, gruyere, whatever I have. Its always delicious.
- If you don't have yogurt, you can absolutely use mayo or sour cream.
- If you have regular cream cheese, use 3 oz and let it soften before whisking.
Keywords: cheesy broccoli dip, healthy hot broccoli dip