Homemade Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
Rich and creamy 5-ingredient homemade dark chocolate hot cocoa mix is perfect for warming you up this winter! This hot chocolate mix also makes a great homemade gift! (gluten-free, nut-free)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 1-cup jars 1x
- Category: drink
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk
- 1 cup dutch processed or dark unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 cup chopped dark chocolate
- Combine dry milk, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, salt and chopped chocolate in a high-powered blender or food processor and blend until chocolate is ground and incorporated into the powder mix.
- Scoop mix into jars.
To make hot cocoa:
- Pour 2-3 tbsp of mix into a mug and fill with 6-8 oz hot water or milk.
- Stir until smooth and creamy.
Keywords: dark chocolate hot chocolate mix, homemade hot chocolate mix