Healthy Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Dip
This healthy and indulgent Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Dip made with just a few simple, real-food ingredients is a sweet and easy dessert dip for sharing with friends! (gluten-free, vegetarian)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: about 2 cups 1x
- Category: dessert
- Method: blended
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (made with just peanuts and salt)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder (I use dark cocoa powder)
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup mini peanut butter cups, roughly chopped (I like dark chocolate peanut butter cups)
- For serving: fruit, pretzels, graham crackers, etc.
- Combine all ingredients except for peanut butter cups in a blender (like a Vitamix) or food processor (like this one). Blend until smooth and fluffy, scraping down the sides as needed with a silicone spatula (like these).
- Gently stir in most of the peanut butter cups, reserving a few for garnish.
- Spoon dip into a serving dish and sprinkle with remaining peanut butter cups. Serve with fresh fruit, pretzels, or cookies/crackers of choice.
- If you are not serving immediately, store dip in the refrigerator in an airtight container until ready to serve.
- Dip may take a few minutes to get completely smooth. Be patient, and stop to scrape down the sides as necessary.
- Add milk as needed to achieve a thinner consistency.
- This dessert dip can be made up to two days ahead. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Use stevia-sweetened peanut butter cups, such as Lily's Sweets, for a completely refined sugar-free recipe.
Keywords: healthy cheesecake dip, healthy peanut butter cup dip, peanut butter cheesecake, dessert dip