Healthy Banana Bread Granola
This healthy banana bread granola made with no added sugar is the perfect breakfast or snack recipe for using up ripe bananas! (gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 3 1/2 cups 1x
- Category: snack, breakfast
- Method: baked
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 tbsp oil (melted coconut oil or avocado oil work well)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or foil.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, nuts, cinnamon, nutmeg, and flax.
- In a separate bowl, mash the banana. Add oil and vanilla and whisk until combined.
- Pour banana mixture into oat mixture and stir to coat everything.
- Pour onto prepared baking sheet and press evenly in a single, chunky layer with little to no white space.
- Bake 30 minutes without stirring. Remove from oven and let cool before breaking into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container up to 1 week.
Keywords: banana bread granola, banana granola, healthy granola