Turmeric Golden Milk Oatmeal
Start your day with a delicious anti-inflammatory breakfast with this healthy golden milk turmeric oatmeal. You’re only 10 minutes away from a warm, nourishing, and filling breakfast! (gluten-free, vegan option)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings
- Category: breakfast
- 2 cups milk of choice (I use almond milk)*
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch black pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp honey*
- 1 cup rolled oats
- Coconut flakes, dried fruit, cinnamon, nuts
- Add all ingredients except for oats in a small saucepan. Whisk to combine and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and add oats. Cook until oats have absorbed all the liquid, about 5 minutes.
- Spoon into two bowls and top as desired.
*For vegan option, use your favorite dairy-free milk and vegan friendly sweetener, such as maple syrup or agave nectar.
Keywords: turmeric, oatmeal, breakfast