Cranberry Pecan Mini Goat Cheese Balls
Cranberry Pecan Mini Goat Cheese Balls are delicious, bite-sized snacks that are easy to prepare with only 3 ingredients. They make the perfect holiday appetizers! (vegetarian, gluten-free)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: about 12 balls 1x
- Category: appetizer
- 4 oz plain soft goat cheese
- 1/3 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
- In a small skillet on medium heat or in an oven preheated to 350°F, toast pecans until lightly browned and fragrant. Careful not to burn them! Let cool before handling.
- Mix cranberries and pecans on a small plate.
- Using a teaspoon, shape goat cheese into balls. Roll each ball in the cranberry and pecan mixture.
- Store goat cheese balls in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Keywords: goat cheese, appetizer, cranberry, pecan