Corn, Peach and Tomato Basil Salad
This fresh corn, peach and tomato basil salad with parmesan a miso vinaigrette is the ultimate fresh and flavorful summer side dish! (gluten-free, nut-free, vegetarian)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings 1x
- Category: salad
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
For the Dressing:
- 1 tbsp white miso
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce (or tamari for gluten-free)
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium shallot, minced (about 3 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
For the Salad:
- 2 large ripe tomatoes (or 1 large tomato and 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved)
- 1 large peach
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 ears corn
- 15–20 basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup good quality parmesan, freshly shaved
- Dice tomatoes and peach. Place in a large bowl and sprinkle with salt. Let stand for 10 minutes while you make the dressing.
- Place all dressing ingredients in a jar, Close the lid and shake to combine. Set aside.
- Shuck corn and slice kernels off of the cob. Add to the bowl with tomatoes. Add basil and parmesan.
- Pour in dressing, starting with about half of the jar, and gently stir to combine. Add more dressing to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Adapted from a recipe in the June 2017 issue of Cooking Light.
Keywords: corn and peach salad, tomato basil salad, corn tomato basil salad