One Pan Broccoli, Sundried Tomato and White Bean Pasta
Getting a tasty and nutritious family meal on the table has never been easier than this 15-minute, one-pan broccoli, sundried tomato and white bean pasta! (nut-free)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 3-4 servings 1x
- Category: main dish
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package Knorr® Selects White Cheddar Broccoli with Cavatappi Pasta
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups additional broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, quartered (I like the jarred ones packed in oil)
- 1 cup white beans, drained and rinsed
- In a large skillet with a lid, stir together contents of Knorr® Selects White Cheddar Broccoli with Cavatappi Pasta package, water, milk and olive oil. Stir in broccoli florets.
- Bring to a boil over medium-low heat. Lower heat and simmer, covered, for 7 minutes. Remove lid and stir in sundried tomatoes and white beans. Cover and cook for another 1-2 minutes, until beans and tomatoes are warmed through.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- You can use frozen or fresh broccoli florets in this recipe.
- If you can't find jarred sundried tomatoes, dry ones work as well.
- If you don't have white beans, try chickpeas instead!
- Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Keywords: broccoli sundried tomato pasta, broccoli cheese pasta with sundried tomatoes, vegetarian broccoli sundried tomato pasta