Easy Boursin Stuffed Mushrooms
Easy Boursin stuffed mushrooms are incredibly simple and delicious appetizers perfect for any party. With only 3 ingredients, they are much easier to make than they appear!! (vegetarian, nut-free)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 2 dozen mushrooms 1x
- Category: appetizer
- Method: baked
- Cuisine: American
- 2 pints baby bella or cremini mushrooms (about 2 dozen)
- 1 (5.2 oz) package Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs Cheese
- 1/2 cup sourdough breadcrumbs, preferably homemade
- Olive oil
- To make breadcrumbs, toast 2 slices of sourdough bread. Place in a high-powered blender and pulse until crumb-sized.
- Preheat oven to 400 °F. Wash mushrooms and remove stems. (Save them for another use!)
- Place mushroom caps with the hole side facing up on a cookie sheet lined with parchment or a silicone baking mat. Scoop about 1 tsp Boursin into the hole of each mushroom (or 1/2 tsp for smaller ones). Sprinkle bread crumbs over the tops, pressing down slightly to make them stick. Drizzle lightly with olive oil and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Keywords: stuffed mushroom appetizer, easy stuffed mushrooms, Boursin mushrooms