Asparagus with Dijon Dill Sauce
Roasted Asparagus with Dijon Dill Sauce is a delicious spring vegetable side dish perfect for entertaining or to go with your favorite spring dinner! (vegetarian, gluten-free)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings 1x
- Category: side dish
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- 2 lb asparagus, trimmed
- coarse sea salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter (use olive oil for dairy-free/vegan)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp chopped fresh dill (or 1/2 tsp dried)
- Heat butter in a small saucepan. Add garlic and cook over low heat for 1 minute. Whisk in dijon, lemon juice and dill. Cook until slightly thickened. Remove from heat.
- Turn oven to broil.
- Place a asparagus on a baking sheet in a single layer. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Broil 5-7 minutes or until bright green and ends are just starting to char.
- Plate asparagus and top with dijon sauce. Serve immediately.
Keywords: dijon asparagus, dill asparagus