Meal Prep Asian Miso Chicken Salad Bowls
These meal prep Asian miso chicken salad bowls are healthy, satisfying, and perfect for lunch or dinner! (dairy-free, gluten-free)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 3 servings 1x
- Category: salad
- Method: baked or grilled
- Cuisine: Asian
- 4 cups bok choy, Napa cabbage or baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 6 oz Miso Chicken
- 1/2 cup edamame, cooked and shelled
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup snap peas
- optional: fresh herbs such as mint or cilantro
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 tsp peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp low sodium soy sauce (or tamari for gluten-free)
- Divide greens between 3 meal prep containers. Divide remaining salad ingredients containers.
- Mix dressing ingredients. Add to small dressing containers. Cover and refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Pour dressing over salads before eating.
You may also omit the cucumbers and heat up bowls before serving. I like to add everything, including the dressing, to a nonstick skillet and sauté for a few minutes until warmed.
Keywords: meal prep asian salad bowls, miso chicken salad bowls, meal prep chicken salad bowls