Easy Apple Pie Overnight Oats
Easy apple pie overnight oats are a healthy fall breakfast you can make ahead with just 5 minutes of active prep time! (gluten-free, vegetarian)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 6 hours
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- Category: breakfast
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
- 1 small apple or 1/2 large apple
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- Cut apple in half and remove the core. Grate with a large-holed cheese grater.
- Add yogurt, milk, chia seeds, cinnamon, nutmeg, and maple syrup to a mason jar or other container with a lid and stir to combine.
- Add oats and grated apple and stir.
- Place lid on container and refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours.
- Enjoy cold or warm in the morning.
- Use certified gluten-free oats, if necessary.
- This recipe is easily doubled and will store well in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
- To heat overnight oats, place in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 30-60 seconds.
Keywords: apple pie overnight oats, apple cinnamon overnight oats