5 Minute Summer Tomato Vinaigrette
This easy, 5-minute summer tomato vinaigrette made with fresh summer tomatoes and 3 simple pantry ingredients is the perfect recipe for using up bruised or extra tomatoes! (vegan, gluten-free)
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: about 1/2 cup 1x
- Category: dressing
- Method: food processor
- Cuisine: American
- 1 large ripe tomato, quartered (or roughly 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes)
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Combine the tomato and garlic in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Add the oil and vinegar. Pulse to combine.
- Salt to taste.
- If you'd like, add black pepper or crushed red pepper flakes to taste.
- I like this dressing best at room temperature, so just leave it out on the counter if you'll be using it within an hour or two. Otherwise, store this tomato vinaigrette in a jar or bottle with a lid in the refrigerator for up to a week. Fresh garlic will become more pungent the longer it sits, so be aware of that.
Keywords: tomato dressing, summer tomato vinaigrette, 5 minute tomato vinaigrette