Roasted Plum Goat Cheese Toast
Roasted Plum Goat Cheese Toast is a delicious snack or breakfast featuring sweet roasted plums, caramelized onions and creamy goat cheese over healthy sprouted grain toast drizzled with a hint of honey!
- Author: Kaleigh
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 pieces 1x
- Category: snack, breakfast
- Method: roasted
- Cuisine: American
- 2 pieces sprouted grain, whole wheat, or sourdough bread
- 3 tbsp honey goat cheese
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 cup plums, pitted and cut into fourths
- 1/2 cup onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 sprig rosemary leaves, chopped
- Olive oil
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Place plums and onions in a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil. Stir to coat and roast 30-45 minutes or until onions are caramelized. Add balsamic vinegar and rosemary in the last 10 minutes of baking, stirring to coat.
- Remove plums from oven. Place bread directly on the oven rack and bake until toasted, 5-10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool slightly until you can handle them.
- Spread toasts with 1 1/2 tbsp of goat cheese each. Drizzle each toast lightly with honey. Divide plum mixture between two pieces and gently spread.
Keywords: roasted plum goat cheese toast, roasted plums with onions and rosemary, goat cheese toast with plums