Cranberry White Chocolate Gingerbread Blondies
Whip up a batch of Cranberry White Chocolate Gingerbread Blondies as an easy holiday dessert that you can bring to last minute gatherings and gift to loved ones! (vegetarian, nut-free)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 9-12 blondies 1x
- Category: dessert
- Cuisine: holiday
- 1 Foodstirs Organic Snickerdoodle Blondie Mix
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp ground cardamom
- 5 tbsp butter, melted and cooled
- 1 large egg + 1 yolk
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
For the frosting:
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened (I use Neufchatel cheese)
- 1 tbsp butter, softened
- Cinnamon Sugar packet (included with mix)
- Heat oven to 325°F. Line a square 8-inch baking dish with parchment or spray with
- cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together Snickerdoodle blondie mix and spices.
- Add butter, eggs and molasses and mix well.
- Stir in cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Press mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 24-28 minutes, or until edges are set. The middle will still be slightly soft
- but will firm up when cool.
- Cool blondies before cutting into bars.
- While blondies are baking, whisk together cream cheese, butter, and Cinnamon
- Sugar packet until smooth to make the frosting. Add to a pastry bag or a zip top
- plastic bag. Cut the corner of the bag to pipe frosting.
- Drizzle frosting onto each blondie.
Keywords: blondies, gingerbread, cranberry, dessert, holidays