A roundup of healthy football recipes to help you celebrate the Superbowl or any other football game day with all the flavor and no guilt!
America’s favorite weekend for football is quickly approaching! Most people fall into one of two categories (or somewhere in between): 1. I LOVE FOOTBALL! or 2. I LOVE SNACKS!
I’m personally in the latter category, a little bit because the Cowboys are never in the Super Bowl, but mostly because, snacks.
And even the people who fall into the first category still want piles of food while they’re cheering on their favorite team. Do you have your snacks ready? In case you haven’t planned your spread yet, here are some healthy football recipes (or at least healthier) to help you nosh a little more sensibly while still enjoying the deliciousness of Super Bowl weekend!
Let’s be real. It’s not a football party without the dip.
- Healthier Slow Cooker Green Chile Corn Dip
- Classic Guacamole
- Skinny Kale & Artichoke Dip
- Healthy Red Pepper Crab Dip
- Salsa Verde
- Healthy Hot Broccoli Dip
- Roasted Beet Hummus
Yummy finger foods to hold you over until the main event.
- Roasted Poblano Goat Cheese Sweet Potato Cakes
- Boursin Stuffed Mushrooms
- Avocado Blood Orange Crostini
- Balsamic Roasted Berry Burrata Bruschetta
- Mushroom Ricotta Crostini
- Gluten-Free Grilled Corn and Goat Cheese Flatbread
- Grilled Baby Eggplant with Whipped Feta
- Gluten-Free Blackberry Chicken Flatbread
Gotta have something for all those manly men.
- Easy Crock Pot Ribs
- Pumpkin Lentil Quinoa Chili
- Healthier Slow Cooker Carnitas
- Salmon Quinoa Burgers
- Eggplant Italian Sausage Baked Ziti
Just like dips, you can’t celebrate without a little bit of the good stuff.
- Blood Orange Margaritas
- Tequila Spiked Mexican Hot Chocolate
- Grapefruit Shandy
- Antioxidant Sangria
- Pomegranate Ginger Smash
- Classic Margaritas
- Skinny White Wine Mojitos
You know, the food we eat after we eat our food.
- Mini Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- Monster Cookies
- Flourless Chocolate Pecan Cookies
- Cutout Sugar Cookies
- Healthier Scotcheroos
- Chocolate Chunk Blondies
There you have it! Pick one or more from each category, and you’re all set! If you need a little help hosting, don’t forget to look at my tips on how to host a no-fuss football party!
What is your favorite healthy football recipe?